At Shopify Pro, we value your privacy and can sign NDA on demand.
Payment Terms & Process
- Written Discussions for the mode of Communication are preferred.
- We quote for the very specific scope agreed only. Each Content, Layout or functionality update deviating from that scope is charged at an hourly rate agreed.
- We expect from the Client to send the full requirements for the project, along with the designs/mockups to quote, we will announce the quote until scope is agreed and 100% understood.
- Once the quote is approved, we accept 50%-100% advance payment depending on the scope of work before.
- Next stage is transferring the work to live Site. Our services are white labeled especially helping web agencies and freelancers. That would mean our staging URL won’t have our identity shown and will be a White Labeled URL IP so you can feel free to show progress if working for your clients.
- We tend to work on our own internal staging server. If insisted by the client, we can work on client’s staging server.
- If there is an interference by any other developer or party during the course of work done. Shopify Pro won’t be liable by any mean, in case an issue is raised on client staging server.
- All the work on live sites (without usage of our staging server) is done on prepaid basis i.e. 100% advance payment of the scope.
- We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards. Apart from this, for Dubai Clients, we also accept payment via Wire Transfer.
- We request our clients to come up with any Constructive Feedback regarding work completed within 3 days of project completion (i.e. showing at our staging) or after a project is shown. If no feedback is received within given time-frame, the project will be considered as approved and marked completed.
- Client is required to make Payment within one week of completing the project (i.e. showing at our staging). In case of failure to complete the payment in the given time-frame, case will be forwarded to the finance and recovery team of Shopify Pro to proceed with necessary actions.
Deployment on Client-Server
- Deployment on client-server up to one hour of work will be free.
- Client will itself fix the hosting issues with hosting provider if client server has issues or not upto mark to host websites.
- If Shopify Pro’s help is required to deal with hosting company, any time during the discussion or fixing the server issues with the hosting provider will be charged if exceeded one hour as per hourly rate.
- Shopify Pro, as solely responsible for the development and providing Deployment service as a compliment, we’re not responsible for any hosting side issues like DNS or permissions. Moreover, we may opt to send raw files in ZIP folder so client can upload on the server.
Working on Pre-made Themes
- If client hire Shopify Pro Software Design LLC to work on a pre-made theme from a 3rd party online i.e. theme forest etc., where the code has been initially done by the 3rd party Theme Developer and not Shopify Pro itself, Shopify Pro Software Design LLC will not be liable for any issues or conflicts raised due to existing code problems.
- Client is required to contact the theme developer to fix the issues. Shopify Pro will not be liable in case of performance, speed, junk code, w3c validation, plugin integrations or any unknown issues caused by the theme.
- If requested, Shopify Pro can fix the issues and charge for the fixes or updates. If Shopify Pro proposes a theme and client approves, which results into problems later due to bad code, Company won’t be liable as quoted above.
Paid Plugins and Applications:
For any Paid Application or Plugins which are required to complete a development cycle, client will be requested to purchase it and will remain the sole owner of the purchased asset.
Custom Design Cycle
- In case, characters or illustrations are required, a quote is provided depending on the number of elements required. Standard Sites contain the use of Font Awesome and Images.
- Client is required to provide royalty free images to incorporate on the website. Shopify Pro does not take responsibility of stock images or assets provided or used in the website design process.
- Shopify Pro usually designs 2-3 concept per page template while minor revisions are accepted in the design phase.
- Similar Pages follow the same template structure and design is not required unless requested and agreed in the contract terms.
- Customer approves the concept with any iteration needed during the design phase.
- After Approval of design mockups, Shopify Pro Team will start working on the development of the site making it pixel perfect as per the mockups.
- Any revisions in the development phase deviating from design or functionality is charged extra and thus recommended to make iterations during mockups/designing phase.
- By making sure website is not penalized in Google rankings as per Mobile Geddon update. Our Front End Developers use their best possible discretion to develop Tablet & Mobile version of the website, while working on “Responsive” websites.
- If the client decides to achieve a customized/unique structure/layout for Tablet & Mobile version, PSD files would be required with additional cost for coding as per specific design.
- Shopify Pro, reserves the right to refuse to work on any project without providing justification. We will not provide services to illegal web projects, offensive content, drugs, pornography, alcoholic and gambling material.
- Shopify Pro is not responsible for copyright issues on the content provided. Clients are fully responsible for the content they are providing for their web pages.
- We provide client support via emails/Skype chat to make sure you get 100% quality work as per your expectations.
- We use Project Management tool in-house to handle all project communication.
- Written communication via Project Management tool becomes the preferred channel of communication.
- We can also meet over Phone/Skype text chat to discuss your project.
- For custom requirements, please fill-up Estimation Form and we will get back within 1 business day.
- Shopify Pro provides 30 days’ support for fixes after work is completed and approved. All fixes request after 30 days of completion will be charged extra. We provide continuous support for updates and new requests and charged as per Hourly Rate.
- We provide 1-month free technical support for fixes.
- Our turnarounds are usually very quick but we like to see the project requirements first to share the timelines.
- After we announce an ETA for a project, we request our clients to respond within 24 hours when feedback is expected to enable us to meet deadlines.
Use of Client’s Information & our Security Criteria
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We do not use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
- We have implemented the following by Google:
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with impressions and other service functions as they relate to our website.
Fair Information Practices
- Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email.
- Within 7 business days.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
- This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the information at the bottom of each email.
How does your site handle “Do Not Track” signals?
- We do not honor Do Not Track (DNT) signals because we may use that information for marketing and upselling purpose.
- We Process Personal Data in Lawful, fair & Transparent Manner.
The company are expected to limit the processing, collect only that data from you which is necessary, and not keep personal data once the processing purpose is completed.
When the company has the intent to process personal data beyond the legitimate purpose for which that data was collected, a clear and explicit consent must be asked from the data subject.
Privacy by Design
We would incorporate organizational and technical mechanisms to protect personal data in the design of new systems and processes; that is, privacy and protection aspects should be ensured by default.
Data Protection Impact Assessment
- To estimate the impact of changes or new actions, a Data Protection Impact Assessment should be conducted when initiating a new project, change, or product.
- The Data Protection Impact Assessment is a procedure that needs to be carried out when a significant change is introduced in the processing of personal data.
- The change could be a new process or a change to an existing process that alters the way personal data is being processed.
- The controller of personal data in Shopify Pro has the accountability to ensure that personal data is protected and GDPR requirements respected, even if processing is being done by a third party.
- This means controllers have the obligation to ensure the protection and privacy of personal data when that data is being transferred outside the company, to a third party and/or other entity within the company.
Awareness and Training
Our Organization created awareness among employees about key GDPR requirements, and conduct regular training to ensure that employees remain aware of their responsibilities with regard to the protection of personal data and the identification of personal data breaches.
- Our customer care representative will get back to you and try to resolve your problems at your first convenience.
Compliance with Law OR Any Disputes
- Under this act, if any of client or user will contact us with regard to the privacy issue, we’ll welcome their query. Please write to us for immediate response at contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By accessing the site, you acknowledge and confirm that the Site, its Service(s), any underlying technology used in connection therewith, and all software, material, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, photos, and other data (collectively, the “Content”) available on the Site are protected by the Copyright laws.
- User may not allow copying, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, rent, lease, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect in a database, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of the Content or the Services, in whole or in part unless permitted.
- The User may not store any of the Content or the Services in any form.
We offer a refund if we fail to deliver your project.
Shopify Pro: 708 3rd Ave Floor 6 Suite 53 New York NY 10017 – email@example.com