Social media marketing has proved the best way to discover different ventures of online marketing. The social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and Instagram. Google Analytics is used to get the number of viewers on your website or blogs and help you to determine the effectiveness of your content. This platform is provided by Google and is used by online marketers to calculate the number of visitors and understand their competition. Google analytics help in many ways like;
- It helps you to get an idea about the number of new visitors or viewers on your website. It also helps you to identify how many people have left and how many new visitors have followed or subscribed.
- It helps you to understand the viewers based on their geographical area. It is one of the most important features as it helps you to create content according to the needs and preferences of the visitors of that particular region.
- This tool also helps in getting broad coverage on all the pages of a website and ensures its efficiency to the audience. It means that a writer can understand all those pages that brought traffic and can classify the audience based on their interests.
Role of Google Analytics tracking code
You will not be able to complete your tasks on Google analytics without its tracking code. The main purpose of this code is to collect information regarding your viewers and their attributes. These attributes have a significant role in digital marketing because how they will respond to a particular piece of content matters a lot. It also helps in understanding the expectations of the audience. Later on, it sends the information to the Google analytics expert where this data is classified into four main levels.
- The primary level involves the contribution of a visitor to a website.
- The individual-level shows how many times a visitor visits a blog or a particular piece of content on your website.
- Page views will show the categorizing of the people by use of the page they stay at.
- The participation level will give you an analysis of how many times a particular piece of content viewed.
With Google Analytics, you can learn about your visitors and all the social media platforms they prefer to stay at. From there, you can track the performance of your website and bring more traffic to your website by measuring the ROI of social media. It will give you an idea about what is working well for you. If you do not know how to do all this, then leave it upon us. Shopify Pro is a leading digital marketing agency in the USA that will help you to drive successful marketing campaigns to get more exposure for your business.